Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Going to try this after what this pinner said! 15 pounds? Wow!: "{quiet workout for early in the morning or late at night so you don't disturb anyone.} Since pinning this a month ago, I've done this workout 3-4 times a week. I am now 15 pounds lighter and 1 entire inch thinner. My name is Erika and I approve this workout."

Going to try this after what this pinner said! 15 pounds? Wow!: "{quiet workout for early in the morning or late at night so you don't disturb anyone.} Since pinning this a month ago, I've done this workout 3-4 times a week. I am now 15 pounds lighter and 1 entire inch thinner. My name is Erika and I approve this workout."
Going to try this after what this pinner said! 15 pounds? Wow!: "{quiet workout for early in the morning or late at night so you don't disturb anyone.} Since pinning this a month ago, I've done this workout 3-4 times a week. I am now 15 pounds lighter and 1 entire inch thinner. My name is Erika and I approve this workout."

Download whole gallery
Good job
Good job

Download whole gallery
15 min leg workout
15 min leg workout

Download whole gallery
Back On Pointe
Back On Pointe

Download whole gallery
Workouts in the meantime.
Workouts in the meantime.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment