Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Saw this and immediately laid on my kitchen floor. OMG. Pilates Alphabet - lie on the ground, raise your legs and write the alphabet in the air with your feet. - My stomach was on fire after this! Great learning style activity & workout too!

Leg Workout
Leg Workout

Download whole gallery
Saw this and immediately laid on my kitchen floor. OMG. Pilates Alphabet - lie on the ground, raise your legs and write the alphabet in the air with your feet. - My stomach was on fire after this! Great learning style activity & workout too!
Saw this and immediately laid on my kitchen floor. OMG. Pilates Alphabet - lie on the ground, raise your legs and write the alphabet in the air with your feet. - My stomach was on fire after this! Great learning style activity & workout too!

Download whole gallery
No equipment workout
No equipment workout

Download whole gallery
2 week leg workout
2 week leg workout

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment